At Lynsey Jean Henderson we take environmental issues very seriously. Nature is what inspires the collections and designs and so we want to look after it. This concern is at the forefront of our minds when sourcing supplies and putting together collections.
The future plans for the company are to make the studio as eco friendly as possible. This is an ongoing job because new environmentally friendly textile solutions are being created everyday and it is an exciting challenge for us to be aware of these changes.
We are always looking for new and better ways to be sustainable and we welcome any suggestions you may have. Please contact us if you have a suggestion or questions on the products we use.
The following is a list of what practices we currently employ to minimise our impact on the Earth:
- Use water based, solvent free inks where possible.
- Minimise water wastage by using high-pressure hoses to clean screens.
- All our non-recyclable inks are collected by the supplier and disposed of or reused correctly.
- We use recycled paper, card and envelopes as well as reuse postal boxes & packaging materials where possible.
- Recycling of all office waste.
We are currently working towards our Green Achiever Award, which would give us our ‘green’ stamp of approval. Keep checking back for updates.